** This position has now been filled **
Location: Annandale, QLD
Posted on: 11th May 2016
An excellent opportunity exists for an Experienced Handyman with our Annandale Franchise in Queensland.
As an Experienced Handyman your role is to provide a variety of professional experienced handyman services at a trade qualified level including repairs, maintenance and renovations as required by clients in both the residential and commercial fields.
A day in the life of a handy man:
- Gutter and roof installation and repairs
- Assemble and install complex flat packs including sheds, trampolines, kitchens, etc
- Wall fixings including mounting TVs, shelves, art work, cabinets,
- Managing medium size construction jobs including pergolas, decks, kitchens, bathrooms
- Framing, skirting, architrave
- Door, window and lock installs
What Hire A Hubby offers:
- An opportunity to work for a reputable organisation with over 300 franchises
- On the job training to successful applicants
- Competitive wages and conditions
- Corporate wardrobe
Do you have the qualities and experience we are looking for?
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Carpentry Trades Person, or 5 years’ experience in a related trade role in the building and construction industry, or 10 years’ demonstrated experience in renovating residential properties
- The equivalent or greater than to Certificate 3 in Building and Construction or a similar trade is highly regarded
- Proven ability to manage and complete medium size jobs in a set time frame with limited supervision,
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and customer satisfaction as a priority,
- Impeccable personal presentation,
- Can do attitude and an ability to work with limited supervision as part of a small team.
You will be required to:
- Show evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia,
- Undertake a Police Check,
- Provide a vehicle and your own tools.
Please Apply Here to fill out an application and attach your confidential resume and cover letter, outlining why you are the best applicant for the position.