Franchise Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity has opened in our Sydney & Brisbane offices for 2 x Franchise Development Managers to join our motivated Operations Teams.
We are looking for an experienced Franchise Development Manager with a strong commercial acumen who has a successful background in coaching and mentoring small business.
Reporting directly to the State Operations Manager, you will take an active role in the Leadership and Operations of our Franchise network. As a Field Manager you will be required to:
- Develop close working relationship with Franchisees
- Provide support to Franchisees through all phases of the business life cycle focusing on induction and expansion strategies
- Conduct on-site and off-site periodic business health checks
- Promote, support and attend network meetings
- Investigate, resolve or escalate customer complaints
- Coordinate weekly, monthly and annual financial reviews
- Monitor Franchisee compliance to Franchise Agreements
- Contribute positively to the culture of the team and adhere to the Hire A Hubby mission, vision and values
- Provide excellent service delivery to a demanding client base
- Be a front line company representative to Franchisees
- Travel domestically to Adelaide, Melbourne or Brisbane when required
Do you have the qualities and experience we are looking for?
- At least five years proven experience working with multiple small businesses preferably in a Franchise environment
- At least five years demonstrated experience in a middle management front line Company role
- Self-starter/entrepreneur characteristics with consistent track record at exceeding objectives
- Qualifications in business management at a Diploma level or above and
- A construction trade qualification is highly regarded
You will be required to:
- Show evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia,
- Undertake a Police Check
- Have a current drivers licence
If you pride yourself on delivering exceptional customer service and enjoy working with a dedicated team of professionals over the long term, we would like to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to use your skills and experience in a growing and dynamic organisation.
If you feel you have what we are seeking please apply!