General Handyman – Bulimba
Location: Bulimba, QLD
Posted on: 29th March 2016
An excellent opportunity exists for a General Handyman with our Bulimba Franchise.
As General Handyman your role is to provide a variety of professional handyman services including repairs, maintenance and minor renovations as required by clients in both the residential and commercial fields.
A day in the life of a handy man:
- General residential and commercial building maintenance & repairs,
- Painting and decorating,
- Small plastering and plastering repair work,
- General Carpentry,
- Window & door lock installations,
- Door and window installation & repair,
- Small tiling jobs & repairs,
- Assembly of flat pack & other homeowner indoor/outdoor items, and
- Garden maintenance and Landscaping.
What Hire A Hubby offers:
- An opportunity to work for a reputable organisation with over 300 franchises
- On the job training to successful applicants
- Competitive wages and conditions
- Corporate wardrobe
Do you have the qualities and experience we are looking for?
- Previous hands-on experience in repairs and maintenance, preferably in the building industry,
- Carpentry or property maintenance skills and experience,
- Proven ability to manage and complete jobs in a set time frame with limited supervision,
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and customer satisfaction as a priority,
- Impeccable personal presentation,
- Can do attitude and an ability to work with limited supervision as part of a small team.
You will be required to:
- Show evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia,
- Undertake a Police Check,
- Provide a vehicle and your own tools.
Please Apply Here to fill out an application and attach your confidential resume and cover letter, outlining why you are the best applicant for the position.