The first thing you need to do is check we have a Hubby in the suburb of the person who will be receiving the e-Gift Card. Click here to check the areas we work in.
- Please note, we do not refund the amount or balance of an e-Gift Card. Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
Making a purchase is easy and e-Gift Cards are available in any amount from $50 -$2,000. Please ensure you have an email for the person receiving the e-Gift Card, and a credit or debit card. Complete all the required details, review them, then proceed to payment.
Ready? Simply click on the button below and follow the prompts. Our e-Gift Cards are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase. Click here to read the Terms and Conditions.
Using the e-Gift Card
- The recipient of the e-Gift Card Books A Quote.
- Upon accepting the Quote, the recipient should let the Hubby know they want to use the e-Gift Card as payment for the job (in full or part thereof).
- The recipient of the e-Gift Card then emails it or hands a printed copy of the e-Gift Card to the Hubby and confirms the amount they would like to use for the job being done.
- The Hubby will check the balance of the card, process the redemption, and include details on the invoice for the job.
- NB. we do not refund the amount or balance of an e-Gift Card. Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.
If after purchase, the recipient hasn’t received their e-Gift Card, please check their in box as well as spam/junk folders and email/filter settings.
If you or the recipient still can’t locate the e-Gift Card, please send an email to [email protected] with your full name and email, and the name of the purchaser, and their email. This information will help us find the transaction in our system, and allow us to resend the e-Gift Card to you.
Please note that we do not refund the amount or balance of an e-Gift Card. Click here to read our Terms & Conditions.