Hire A Hubby’s response to the Coronavirus
Wednesday, 18 March 2020
With many businesses asking their staff to take the precautionary steps of working from home, we want to assure our customers that we are still available to assist with any work they may require.
As part of the Hire A Hubby process for Hygiene and Health checks, please see the below steps we take and questions we ask when visiting our customers:-
- Washing our hands regularly and following recommended Hygiene protocols always.
- Asking if anyone at your property has been infected with the Coronavirus.
- Asking if anyone at your property is currently suffering from any Coronavirus or Flu-like symptoms.
- Asking if anyone at your property has been in contact with anyone known to have travelled to a Travel Red Zone in the last 14 days.
- Asking if there are any people at your property who you are worried about (e.g. elderly relatives/friends or infants).
- Hire A Hubby will be adopting the Social Distancing recommendations when attending jobs and ask that you work with us in this regard. You can see a link to this policy below.
In turn, we would welcome the same questions being asked of us by our customers.
Tuesday, 17 March 2020
The entire team at Hire A Hubby are constantly monitoring the situation with the Coronavirus.
It is our goal to provide our customers, franchisees, and our staff with a safe environment, above all else.
In this regard, all of our team have been provided with information from all of the Government websites that enable us to operate in the safest possible way. The links below takes you to the websites.
Our franchisees will be asking questions of all of their customers to make sure our attendance at a property can be done in the safest manner possible.
We will continue to monitor all health warnings, and maintain communications with our entire workforce to make sure there are no changes to any of our team and their health, assuring our customers of our ongoing commitment to keeping everyone safe.
Janet Rowlands, Hire A Hubby, 0438 424 766 | firstname.lastname@example.org
About Hire A Hubby
Hire A Hubby is Australia’s largest handyman business and it is our goal to provide customers from homes, offices and factories with a complete handyman service. We encourage our customers to provide feedback on their experiences with our handyman team. Our home maintenance team are spread all across Australia. All of our handymen are individual businessmen and are police checked, Work Health Safety Certified, have public liability insurance and carry photo ID to provide you with security and peace of mind. Whilst Hire A Hubby is renowned for the small jobs, we are also very proficient with bigger projects, the types that tradesmen don’t turn up to do. Kitchen and bathroom renovations, pergola and decking work are all jobs you can dial a Hubby for.