Mother’s Day Competition
**Our Mother’s Day Competition has now been drawn and our winner is Nisreen Elturk. Thank you to everyone who entered. You’re welcome to still have a go at our quiz but your entry will not be counted.**
It’s almost that one day a year again where we give thanks to our Mothers! After all their hard work day-in and day-out, we want to give back with the chance for one lucky Mum to head to the spa for a bit of R&R and whilst she’s there having a 90-minute treatment, we’ll send her local Hubby round to her house to tick off 90-minutes worth of her to-do list! For your chance to win for your Mum, simply enter our little quiz below:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. By entering this competition entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia. There is no restriction on the amount of entries per person. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences on Wednesday 20th April 2016 at 01:59am (AEST) and concludes on Friday 6th May 2016 at 11:59pm (AEST) (“Promotional Period”). No responsibility is accepted for late,lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, QZZR.
4. To be eligible to enter the promotion,consumers will go to www.hireahubby.com.au/mothers-day-competition where they will be asked to fill out a short survey for a chance to WIN a prize of one spa voucher and one 90-minute labour only Hire A Hubby gift voucher. Upon successful completion consumers will receive a valid entry to be judged in the competition.
5. There will be one (1) Spa / Hire A Hubby Gift Voucher Winner. A winner will be drawn at the end of the promotional period. The draw will be conducted on Friday 6th May at 12:00pm (AEST) at Hire A Hubby Head Office, Suite 9b/9-11 Commercial Road, Kingsgrove, NSW, 2208. All valid entries received by the Promoter during the promotional period will be entered into the Draw. The winners will be notified by email and on the Hire A Hubby Facebook Page.
6. PRIZES The Mother’s Day Competition prize consists of:
One (1) “Spa Package – Choice of 2 Treatments – 90 Minutes” Voucher. Valued at (RRP) $185.00
One (1) 90 Minute Hire A Hubby Labour Only Gift Voucher. Value dependent on location.
Total prize pool value (RRP) = $185.00 + HAH Gift Voucher.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The prize, including any unused portion not used within the specified period, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or sold on any online auction facility such as eBay. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes lost in transit.
8. If any winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, that entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be judged in accordance with these Terms andConditions. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute that prize for another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries/claims and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry/claim, which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks, internet accessor lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits),expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained(whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
12. The use of automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by,any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. In case of dispute the entrant will be taken to be the holder of the mobile phone account from which the entry was received.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of thePromoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness,integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required. The Promoter is Hire A Hubby (ACN115 635820) trading as Hire A Hubby Franchise Operations Pty Ltd at Hire A Hubby, Head Office, Suite 9b/9-11 Commercial Road, Kingsgrove, NSW.